Welcome! This blog is a kind of gallery where you can find all my friendship bracelets.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

CRAFTERNOON MARKET

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago I took part of Crafternoon market. This original event is run by beautiful and energetic lady named Erine and it takes place at Cafe Cairo. I arrived first so I was lucky to choose place where I want to settle my bracelets. The weather was great that's why I decided to stay outside in the garden and enjoy a bit of sun and I wasn't the only one :)






Here is my stall.

Few moments later other crafters/sellers joined in. Beautiful stall full of delicious bread and jam was just next to me! Oh god.. I couldn't resist and at the end I actually bought one loaf myself. It was heavenly good soda bread! If you are interested visit BELBIA page.


















 I would recommended plums-pears-amaretto jam.


 Another interesting stall with crystals and oriental handmade scarves and fabrics owned by Azulike Quartz.
I am really sorry for quality of this picture but it is impossible take picture of crystals with mobile phone and expect miracles...


 Isn't this beautiful?


































And there was much more to see and buy.. Handmade cards, cupcakes, knitted hats, earrings... unfortunately I have no photos but I have a pic of my delicious mango-strawberry smoothie YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment